Thank you to our 2012 Northeast Convergence Sponsors:
Thank you to our 2012 Northeast Convergence Vendors:
- The Conway School – a graduate program in sustainable landscape planning and design
- The Permaculture Nursery at Food Forest Farm – perennial plants
- Felix Lufkin with hand-made crafts and plants from Tripple Brook Farm
- Fortress Green Building and Supply – insulated raised beds, cold frames and hoophouses
- Sustainable Southshore
- SoBerry Clean – chemical free all natural soap nuts for your laundry
- The Roving House – vegetarian & plant-themed t-shirts. Many are printed on organic fabrics, some printed on recycled (thrift store) t-shirts for lower prices
- Viridian Energy
We’d like to invite you to partner with us for the 8th Annual Permaculture Convergence! We have opportunities for sponsoring, vending/exhibiting, or donating to support us.
Almost 500 people will gather the weekend of July 13th – 15th at Soule Homestead and Education Center in Middleborough, MA for workshops, hands-on projects, and family activities, making this a great opportunity to gain exposure while supporting a community that values the products or services that you offer.
This is an easy opportunity to gain exposure for your organization and work while supporting the innovative ways permaculture is reshaping and enriching our world: our land, our communities, our economies.
We have four main sponsor levels available:
1. $100: Your business logo and link on the Northeast Permaculture Convergence Website (which will be up through December 2012) and on our printed event program.
2. $300: $100 level, July 14th, and 2 Saturday passes.
3. $500: $300 level PLUS your logo on a large banner at the Convergence event, plus a vending or information table (as space allows, first-come-first-serve) and 2 additional weekend passes.
4. $750+ Talk to us!
Click here to register as a sponsor!
Vend or Exhibit at the Saturday Festival
Saturday will be a festival atmosphere at the convergence and we’d love to have your organization represented. Flat-rate fees for Saturday are as follows:
- Product or Service Vendor: $50
- Information Table: $25 (or free, with a full weekend ticket)
*Vendors must supply their own tables, shelter, water, fuel, and electricity.
Click here to register as a vendor – spaces are limited!
Donate Food, Products or Services
We will also gladly accept in-kind donations of your products and services to support the convergence. We are in particular need of:
- Local delicious organic food
- Products and services for raffle and activity prizes
Email us at email@example.com if an in-kind donation is how you would like to support the convergence.
We look forward to working with you!