Hey Everyone…We have dozens of sessions booked for adults and kids and more sessions keep rolling in. But here are a few titles to give you an idea of what’s on deck for Convergence Weekend!
- Financial Permaculture – An intensive half-day on applying permaculture principles to business and financial design.
- Biochar Making – Half slideshow/lecture followed by a hands-on session
- “Grassfed Vegetables” – Farming with a European Scythe (including scythe demos)
- Fermentation on Wheels – The fermentation bus is coming to the Convergence and will offer a full half-day learning experience
- Non-Violent Communication as a Tool for Permaculture
- Natural Building Methods and Materials
- Plant Propagation: The asexual gift that keeps on giving
- Permaculture ReWilding
- Ecovillage & University Permaculture–where do we train our youth?
- Labyrinths in Permaculture Design
- Many herbal medicine and wild plant sessions
- Morning yoga and herbal plant walks
- Adding more daily!!!!